1.5 Farad Digital Capacitor Add On

Just to update... I did some testing on my way to work... The amp I am running is a pioneer gm5500t and it is has 820 watts... I had it running in stereo and the other day i changed it to bridged mon. The subs are 2 pioneer ts234r and they are 250 rms @ 4 ohms...

Before I could turn my h/u up to 40-46/63 before dimming and now 35-40/63 dimming...

I am thinking another battery will do the trick...Plus my wife agreed to let do the big 3 in the spring....

Oh 820 rms, that makes more sense on the lights dimming

Yeah, 2nd battery, and big 3 should help definitely

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

160db the amp is only 400 RMS and 800 peak... But still my wife agreed to let me do somethings come this spring time... I am gonna do the big 3, a tune up, run 0 gauge to the trunk and get a red top battery for the trunk.... then rewire my entire car for the new h/u and second amp/ speakers I will be puting in around August or so...

'04 Toyota Corolla

Currently Installed:

Pioneer DEH-P4400UB

Pioneer GM-5500T X 1

Pioneer TS0W254R X 2

Q-Logic Bandpass Enclosure

Blue LED Front Underdash Lighting

Future Upgrades:

Pioneer DVD H/U

Big 3

Main Battery plus Extra in Trunk

Cap

160db the amp is only 400 RMS and 800 peak... But still my wife agreed to let me do somethings come this spring time... I am gonna do the big 3, a tune up, run 0 gauge to the trunk and get a red top battery for the trunk.... then rewire my entire car for the new h/u and second amp/ speakers I will be puting in around August or so...

160db what? i hope you dont think you're metering at 160 with that setup LOL. you'd need a system that costs more than your car to accomplish that.

optima batteries suck dick. get something better like XS power or Deka intimidator, if you dont want to spend XS prices.

light dimming on 200w means something is wrong. depending if it does that on idle or while driving. its either a bad ground (if you mount the ground on thin sheet metal, like the bottom of the trunk or something) or something isn't tightened down on the power wire. either at the fuse, or at the battery etc.

or it could even be a worn out battery, if you haven't changed it in a few years.

I though his name was 160db I was telling Omega5002 an answer...

The Pioneer GM5500T is a 400 Watt RMS/ 800 Peak..

I am thinking that I should get a gauge block changer to go from the larger gauge off my battery to a smaller and hook that up to the amp instead... I know that normally you wanna have the smallest run for a ground however I know there is a bolt in my truck on the back wall where the lights are is great... would that be an issue to use it is about 4' away...

Also the battery is less than a month old.....

'04 Toyota Corolla

Currently Installed:

Pioneer DEH-P4400UB

Pioneer GM-5500T X 1

Pioneer TS0W254R X 2

Q-Logic Bandpass Enclosure

Blue LED Front Underdash Lighting

Future Upgrades:

Pioneer DVD H/U

Big 3

Main Battery plus Extra in Trunk

Cap