Zapanater Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 That's a wonderful way haha. Beats gettin your gloves wet. 2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.
osage Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 Props man, I wish I was flexing that much right now. Even before my ride got rear ended in the snow my 2600ishRMS from two Fi BLs just wasn't cutting it for this http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q722/Joey_Medders/8c5ab882-507f-4d37-9a86-1c34d3ccec2e_zps1dd7c0f1.jpg 2007 Yamaha FZ1 - Full Yoshi system, Airbox mod, BCM filter, PCIII, PCIII quick shifter - [email protected] 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT - I/H/E Crower Cam, NGM reflash - [email protected] (slow as hell) - audio car (142db) - RIP December 31st 2012 Pioneer AVH-P34000BH Hifonics ZRX3000.1D 2 Fi BL 15s - dual 1ohm - cooling, flatwind coil, daily 9 cube ported @34hz Hifonics ZRX1000.4 RE Audio XXX6.5C front doorPyle PLG69.4 rear panels KnuKoncepts KCA 0/1 big 3 & 2 runs to back KnuKoncepts RCA/speaker wire/distro XS Power D3100 under hood
crazydoublekick Posted February 7, 2013 Report Posted February 7, 2013 What kind of 18's? It looks quite nasty. 1993 Suburban 6 Crossfire XT3 15s Crossfire XS-16k Crossfire mids & highs and amps 65ah Cmax bank Iraggi 320a and Mechman 300a
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.