Paypal has once again screwed me. Check this story out.

I open up a paypal account and have money deposited, 1000.00 to be exact. Well I log onto my paypal account to check the status on my Alpine cd player I ordered off Ebay. Guess what the account was frozen by Paypal but the cd player transaction went through. So now I have to wait on all this investigation to be done by them because they said large deposits put up a suspicious activity flag.

To rewind back to 2006. I had a Ebay account to where I sold stuff here and there nothing major. Well I bought a Cadence sub locally for 450.00, played around with it for a few weeks then wanted to upgrade. So, I sell it on Ebay for I think 350.00. Well that account too was flagged saying that a large deposit flags suspicious activity. So what they did was froze that account to do their investigating. I sent all the info they asked for my ssn#, bank account #, driver licensce #, and at the end of that they couldn't conclude the investigation. So what they did was hold the money for 6 months, closed my account permanently and sent me a check after that 6 months.

After that 6 months I wasn't able to use those funds to support my car audio addiction and never replaced my system. now what I'm afraid of is that happening again with this this new account and I won't be able to use these funds I had set aside for car audio either, thus extending my bass withdrawl.

I looked at a few post about Paypal over the internet and people are saying that Paypal is being investigated by the BBB, Attorney General and such for them doing the things they do to people's accounts. I've read about quite a few people this has happened to, the only thing is it doesn't say how the matter was ever resolved. I'm not sure but I heard they do this to people and the money thats frozen Paypal collects intrest off of.

Does anybody have any suggestions on this matter? It seems everytime I talk to a customer service person they tell me the same thing, " your account is being reviewed" no other answers.

paypal does infact make money off of your money, i have mine set up as i earn interest on anything in there and i get a cash back for purches with my paypal mastercard,

ive never had my account frozen in the past 5 years ive had it, but then again the largest sale has been 505 and the most ive spent has been 300 so i dont know why there picking on you but either way its not rite, i would say in your instance use the cc payment without makeing a paypal account.

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

x2.................covering your own ass.

Ha ha ha i thought i was the only one who did that :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

They did this to me back when I was reselling some wiis...i sold two of them for like 700 apiece...froze my shit for like 3 weeks...was the biggest pain in the ass to deal with...good luck man it took forever for them to unlock my account.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator