Second Skin Audio

Rookie Help!

ballhard365

they use bolts mounted to the side of the box in order to parallel/series the coils. you can do 1 terminal per bolt, or wire all +'s to 1 bolt and all -'s to another bolt. however you want to do it. you probably can figure out what i mean by that.

they use bolts mounted to the side of the box in order to parallel/series the coils. you can do 1 terminal per bolt, or wire all +'s to 1 bolt and all -'s to another bolt. however you want to do it. you probably can figure out what i mean by that.

I think he is asking how to fit the 8GA into the terminals on the actual sub itself.

Twist them as tight as you can, you may get lucky. On my SA's I just trimmed a little bit of wire from the edges, twisted and got it in.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Okay, sorry very new.. How do you exactly paralel it with the bolts? and does it matter the bolt? I was told to use a wing nut on one end also

I think he is asking how to fit the 8GA into the terminals on the actual sub itself.

Twist them as tight as you can, you may get lucky. On my SA's I just trimmed a little bit of wire from the edges, twisted and got it in.

Thanks man! I wasnt sure if you could trim a little of the wire or not

Archived