Jump to content

Random clips of the MINI Coop


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got bored today since I am off and decided to take some random clips I have saved and finally get them together a little. I always forget to show the subs playing when I video, so I'll add in another video that a local TDH member Eric took of my car the other day.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

Damn, I don't get ANY love? Hahaha :unknw: Guess I am doing it wrong

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

looks good, did you make the aero port ?

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Posted

looks good, did you make the aero port ?

No sir, Bill Lolo made the aeroport for me. He also made another aeroport for a guy local to me at the same time he was making mine. The other one he made was awesome, nice oval aeroport.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6359 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...