need help on how to connect this voltmeter to a switch then to the amp.

I have hookt it up now but i think i have made it all wrong i saw this now he posted:

Red + operating voltage

Black - operating voltage &-measurement
Blue + measurement
So i think i have done it all wrong now.... so the blue should be on the power of the amp? and the red on the remote or what? I'm confused as hell now...

I would assume red to amp +, black to amp -, Blue to switch on, ground switch... Or it could be the switch goes between the red from the amp to the voltmeter, ground than the blue is not necessary. Just play around with it, you cant really hurt it.

I would assume red to amp +, black to amp -, Blue to switch on, ground switch... Or it could be the switch goes between the red from the amp to the voltmeter, ground than the blue is not necessary. Just play around with it, you cant really hurt it.

i get 11,1v on the voltmeter when it says 12,1v on my DDM... but if i cant damage it then i can try to switch some cables and se. but are you 100% sure i cant damage it? i whould suck if i broke it or something :(

i get 11,1v on the voltmeter when it says 12,1v on my DDM... but if i cant damage it then i can try to switch some cables and se. but are you 100% sure i cant damage it? i whould suck if i broke it or something :(

I wont tell you your 100% safe to randomly connect it to things, but generally speaking its a measuring device designed to measure voltage.

Does it have a small screw or something you can use to calibrate it to your DMM? Most voltmeters do.

I wont tell you your 100% safe to randomly connect it to things, but generally speaking its a measuring device designed to measure voltage.

Does it have a small screw or something you can use to calibrate it to your DMM? Most voltmeters do.

no i couldn't find any i tryed to look but it dosent look like it. just received a Mail from the seller and he is saying that i should hooked it up right so, if i cant fix it and i can stand for shipping i will get a new one that's litel better to.

but allready build a frame and all, spent some hours on it... so it kind of sucks becaouse the better one it bigger to... -.-

Damn man, First thing you should do with your new one is make sure its spot on with your dmm. Especially if its not able to be calibrated.

Archived