Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I started a new show with a new format. Sort of a game show about cars.

I start off with general car trivia and then build to car audio.

Best way to play is on a PC where you can click the annotations on the screen.

If you cannot do that, the answer vids should show up in the feed and I linked them in the description.

Next tuesday I will be covering movie cars like the Delorean and KITT.

After that I will cover more car audio only topics. Like a whole show on amps. and another on woofers etc.....

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3194 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...