Johny B Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 Hey guys my speakers have gone out and want to buy some temporary ones before I get my crescendos installed. They need to be 5.25 and they will be powered by a alpine mrp f600 (100watts rms @4 x4) Which speakers would you guys recommend?? So far I've been looking at these... http://www.techronics.com/caraudio_12646_Kicker-11KS52-5-1-4-inch-2-way-KS-Series-Component-Speakers-System-KS5-2-KS52-.html http://www.techronics.com/caraudio_10493_Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-P152-S-5-1-4-inch-2-way-Punch-Series-Component-Speakers-System.html Again not trying to go over $100 because I'm eventualy getting my crescendos in once I decide to do some fiberglassing 06 Chrysler 300 Pioneer avh-x8500bhs Hertz Hsk 130.4 Alpine mrp-F600 2 Dc level 4 12s Dc 2k Viper 5901 SHCA wiring KnuKonceptz RCA's SecondSkin/Fatmat Big 3-stock alt
Johny B Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Posted February 9, 2013 Also been looking at these http://www.techronics.com/caraudio_10759_Pioneer-TS-D1320C-5-1-4-inch-2-way-D-Series-Component-Speakers-System-TSD1320C-.html 06 Chrysler 300 Pioneer avh-x8500bhs Hertz Hsk 130.4 Alpine mrp-F600 2 Dc level 4 12s Dc 2k Viper 5901 SHCA wiring KnuKonceptz RCA's SecondSkin/Fatmat Big 3-stock alt
bcbrassard Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 I liked the spec for the RF ones best. then the Pioneers. neverbeen a fan of Kickers. I think you'll get the most bang for you buck with the RFs but i am a huge RF Fanatic. good luck buddy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.