Second Skin Audio

My First Real SuB !

ImaNoob

1 d2 will wire to 1 ohm. 2 D2s wire to 2 or .5.... Fi reads 1.4 so wit 1 woofer you'll be at .7. With 2 you'll be at .35 or 1.4.

Thanks Will , Does anyone else have a box design / or a cut sheet for a single 12 box ? I want to have somthing built by the time my sub gets here. I can alway add a second box when i get the other sub.. Please....I would even be willing to Paypal some cash.. Dont make me beg ! LoL

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

I posted dimensions for a box with aero ports that should do you nicely on that sub

13 tall

28 wide

19 deep

1 6" pvc port 25" long

2 baffles

2.21 cuft

34Hz

if I had time to I'd offer to build it for you but with school work and church I don't have alot of time to do stuff

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

and I made it so it could have as much space as possible for you to stick stuff on it since you said you like to use it as a shelf too :P

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I posted dimensions for a box with aero ports that should do you nicely on that sub

13 tall

28 wide

19 deep

1 6" pvc port 25" long

2 baffles

2.21 cuft

34Hz

if I had time to I'd offer to build it for you but with school work and church I don't have alot of time to do stuff

Thanks Bro ! Can you provide a cut sheet. Im not sure on how to assemble the box, Do i subtract the thickness of wood from the fron back,sides,top etc, LoL im such a noob sorry.

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

13 tall

28 wide

19 deep

1 6" pvc port 25" long

2 baffles

2.21 cuft

34Hz

Thanks Bro ! Can you provide a cut sheet. Im not sure on how to assemble the box, Do i subtract the thickness of wood from the fron back,sides,top etc, LoL im such a noob sorry.

cutsheetfornoob1_zps1191ce16.png

you'll also need a 13" long pipe of 6" PVC and a 6" long piece and a 6" elbow

EDIT - I'm an idiot and posted the cut sheet for the box I'm building lmao

My Build Log

Archived