Autorama Info Up

oh yea.. looks like 57 and partly cloudy for the weather for the entire weekend.. guess Justin was wrong about the rain.. LOL

later

Doug

party cloudy.. we could geta stray shower :) thanks for the love doug :) i will see ya soon my brotha!!!!

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

sweet, well ill definetly be by steve for a bit, check out some other shit, and ill b in my smd shirt and beanie...see you saturday... :)

hit me up bro.. we can chat a bit.. so, be sure to come by my car and say whats up. you have my # :) i will be by steve to say whats up...

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

it looks like we will be raffleing off a RE stool... it was like the ones they had at CES.. I have not recieved the battery from Batcap yet so no telling if that will be raffled also... we should have a few show anouncements durring the weekend also.. should be a great time

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

you better be making it down freddy.. if not i am gonna drive my ass up there and make sure you can go.. :)

Freddy's # 1 fan

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/