Second Skin Audio

LEDs on subs

Bradprobert

.The potentiometers I use for this are 10k, don't know why I put 1k.i have never dealt with more than a 2k amp, and after reading all those comments I guess I forgot the first post, didn't know what amp the op had.

also use the transistor since because of the high impedance the amplifiers doesnt see any extra load.

Yea i think for sake of lack of electrical diy skills i will give the first one a try and if i don't like it I'll go ahead and get the expensive one lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Wow, who knew a simple question would turn into all this! lol well i decided im going to get this http://www.ledunderbody.com/7-Color-4pc-LEDGlow-LED-Interior-Lights-Lighting-Kit.aspx because im only in high school and could care less. as long as its "cool" and is done right thats all that matters in high school! lol

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Archived