I will never buy another sig product. They treated me very very poorly, heres the story:

So Feb. 9 I shipped the gun out to Sig. Feb 28 I got the call it was back in the store. I expected it to take 3 weeks, so I wasn't too worried, just a little upset it messed up in the first place.

I get to Bass Pro shop and go to sign for the gun, I just asked to see it first. I'll be damned if it wasn't a totally different gun. Rounded off styling, different sights, different magazine, wooden grips, and worst of all, no tactical rail. They put a note in that said the old gun couldn't be fixed and they had to send an entirely new one. That would've been all fine and dandy if they had sent a similar gun, but I really want the tac. rail.

When I had them call Sig said they were doing me a favor because the wood grips made it worth more. I told the manager I wanted what I bought, and he told me he'd call sig and call me back.

Towards May 15th they said they couldn't talk to me when I called customer service because the gun was in Bass Pros name, and when bass pro called them they said the gun was in my name :huh:

Finally after a conference call with sigs customer service and Bass pro I was told they wouldn't send me what I bought because all the special agents were getting the ones with the rails, and I would "Get what I get."

Shocked at the terrible attitude and service from Sig, the manager offered me 10% off any other gun I'd want to buy, and a full refund on the sig.

Of course I accepted, and though it took about a month an a half, the manager really helped me out.

Now I have a Springfield Armory .45. I'll have some pics in a new topic :lol:

Really a nice shooting gun, and after the 10% off I bought a box of amo and still got some $ back from the exchange.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

• 5 months later...

Nice Sig, I was looking at one but came across a better deal on a S&W 908s 9mm that goes into my collection. I have a S&W 38 Special as well.

2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module

Build Pics

Archived