I've always had rifles since I can remember, bb guns, .22, shotguns, 30-06 and 30-30s, but never handguns (part because of my parents being afraid I'd shoot myself, and part because I wasn't old enough). Well I was working on my house and found a .38 (not special, regular 38) tucked into the insulation in the attic. It was pitted with rust and in bad condition cosmetically. It functioned great, but I really don't like revolvers and it was ugly. Then a few nights ago my wife woke up from a nightmare, and woke me. She demanded that we buy a new gun and I teach her how to use it- that she had dreamed someone had broken into the house (something that wakes me up atleast 6 times a night, I'm really paranoid) and she didn't know how to defend herself. So the next day we went gun shopping. I wanted a .45, but after thinking about it she might have problems with the recoil as light and.. prissy as she is. It's nothing 'big' or really special, just to me. Today I went to another gun shop and looked at all my options, and sold the old 38. I ended up going back to the original place, but at least I know I got what I wanted.

Sig Sauer P226 .40:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Really nice feeling gun, can't wait to go shoot it!

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

take her to the range and let her get a LOT of practice

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Yea the sigs are nice ,Different people will tell you to get this and to get that but as long as when you pull the trigger it goes blam then your good . For home security all guns are about the same .Im going to buy me 2 nines and people will tell you that nines dont have any stopping power ........well for where im aiming they dont have to = ) Plus 40 ammo cost some dough and when it comes to shooting im a shooting whore i could go and just shoot all day long if i dont stop myself =) but congrats on the gun !!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

and remamber dont cheat or piss her off lol or else shell end up shooting you

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

Oh yea big big thing i almost forgot and this is very imporant you need to run "drills" with the wife like what to do if this happens what to do if this happens and always plan for worse case !!!! People get a fire arm and then think that a crook will only come one way , Or that just because you have a gun every thing will be ok. Always plan for the worse
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Oh yea big big thing i almost forgot and this is very imporant you need to run "drills" with the wife like what to do if this happens what to do if this happens and always plan for worse case !!!! People get a fire arm and then think that a crook will only come one way , Or that just because you have a gun every thing will be ok. Always plan for the worse

Well, honestly our bedroom is on the 2nd floor, and unless they climb in the backyard with the dog and prop a latter up there is 1 way into that bedroom.

My dad has a farm, about 100 acres with a big clearing in the middle. We normally go out there with my bro and a few friends, 'go shooting' and ride a 4 wheeler for a while. No one to bother us and best of all- free! Definitely plenty of practice for me and her, I bought 100 rounds with the gun, but I'll probably get another couple boxes for practice. They're about $.25 a bullet, which compared to the near $1 a bullet cost of normal 38 rounds I'll pay that anyday.

and remamber dont cheat or piss her off lol or else shell end up shooting you

Nah, I'm not like that ;) Even still, she's level headed enough to just leave and take all my stuff if I did :P

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

heres my old duty firearm. glock 40. caliber model #22. upgraded to stainless barrell, 3 lb. trigger pull, night sites and some alum. pieces. locked and loaded for those haters. i know the law and a whole lot of tactical techniques.Posted ImagePosted Image

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived