fox_racin4 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Sooo What was the issue.. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
SlamminBeats Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 Sooo What was the issue.. coil was black. Amazing since it didnt smell. I blame the pioneer headunit...thing is sooo bad
Alvi45 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 I really doubt it would be the head unit that caused it.
SlamminBeats Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 I really doubt it would be the head unit that caused it. it has a ground loop ive DD-1 it with 2 different units. Clips sooo early, before the GL it never clipped even at full volume its the HU
fox_racin4 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 My pioneers dont clip till im at volume 62 And bass all the way up or loud on lol And i have a ground loop issue as well 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
SlamminBeats Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 My pioneers dont clip till im at volume 62 And bass all the way up or loud on lol And i have a ground loop issue as well thats because you didnt eliminate the loop. I did and it cuts the signal down and clips it if you eliminated the loop and it doesnt clip i wanna know how (besides solder the fuse which i am about to do)
fox_racin4 Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Wrapped wire around the rcas You see how hard i play my truck... Lol no issues here 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
SlamminBeats Posted February 18, 2013 Author Report Posted February 18, 2013 Wrapped wire around the rcas You see how hard i play my truck... Lol no issues here for some reason i clipped early with that. I'm just gonna solder it and make it right.
TNichy Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 May I ask what model Pioneer hu you are running? I understand that they all have grounding issues, but just curious as to which model you're running. 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240 Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.