Jump to content

TNichy

Members
  • Posts

    318
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TNichy

  1. What kind of numbers have you put up and what do you run? lol. watching this
  2. Waiting for the installer to come replace the back glass in my Jeep. I'm happy that it's gonna be fixed less than 24 hours after I broke it.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. TNichy

      TNichy

      Freak lawn mowing accident. My fault.

    3. TNichy

      TNichy

      I've been looking for an excuse to re-tint the windows, but yes, yes a beer was in order. Only one though.

  3. Time to go make my dollars. Really Hate working weekends during the summer.

  4. I'm running 2 lvl 4 12's with the Xl upgrades, as stated. I'm looking for some thoughts about the box I've built for them. The boxes exterior dimensions are 26 wide 18 deep and 18 tall. Torres calculated the interior air space to be approx. 3.86ft3 with approx. 12.79in2 of of port per ft3. The port is 5.5in2 by about 26 inches long. The concern I'm having is that (by my very untrained eye) I'm getting more excursion out of one sub than the other. These are being pushed by a DC Audio 3.5k with stock alt. I wasn't able to check voltage at amp while pushing on it, but with Jeep idling it was metered at 13.7 volts. Obviously the box wasn't finished when pics were taken, but I wanted to make sure I give an idea of what I was dealing with. Thank you in advance for any and all help, and suggestions and criticisms are acceptable, but please take it kinda easy on me.
  5. 17K...... That's just crazy.
  6. Welcome to the forum. I'm curious about your power plan too.. What amp do you plan to use?
  7. lookin good. It sounds really clear too.
  8. Congrats on the new gear =] Thank you very much.
  9. I just placed my order last night. Start the waiting!!!
  10. Hey, I need the price for 4 level 4 12's with xl upgrades and carbon fiber dust cap and 4 XL 12's with carbon fiber dust cap (is there an upgrade for the xl's) Just curious. Thank you.
  11. Alright, anymore details on this sale for April. I'm sorry for being impatient, I'm just trying to figure out how much money to plan. lol. I know it has been said to be for bulk orders, but what is the hook? Oh crap, I'm already hooked. edited for honesty
  12. Happy Easter to all.

  13. I'm gonna have to try it. I have big hopes for the build I am planning on doing In my Jeep.
  14. Enough building peoples scores on Halo4 for the night. I have been bad long enough tonight.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. TNichy

      TNichy

      lol.. It's where my co-workers are. I have come to terms with the fact that I am just not ever gonna be a great gamer, but I usually have a good time.

    3. WastedTalent

      WastedTalent

      bc it's xbox. go to ps3 and you're scores improve. lol. jk about that but eh. everyone has their own likes.

    4. TRTC360

      TRTC360

      I find it much harder to do good on xbox than on ps3 on shooters like COD, but maybe it's because i'm not used to the controller

  15. Finally, a good nights sleep. I'm planning for a great day. I hope everyone else can have a great day too.

×
×
  • Create New...