Mobileaudio25 Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 Wet audio.... Have you worked with them before ? I've had some work done there ... Had a good competition a few years back...
kbsmoker Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Yeah Wes is a good friend to some of my team mates. I think our first show this year will be end of March or beginning of April. I know it wll be MECA & IASCA. Jeff...might have a new car to play with you trunk guys Looked at my text...April 14. And will have DB DRAG also www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Mobileaudio25 Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 Yeah Wes has had a few nice rides. My buddy is running 4 15s trying to get to 155 this year in M2. We will be there for sure ! What dates are the shows?
Mobileaudio25 Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 I'm shooting for a 144/145 trunk install this year !
Mobileaudio25 Posted February 15, 2013 Author Report Posted February 15, 2013 I actually bought Wes's demo s10... Got rid of it after I fixed a few things though. I was going to wall 2 18s on 5 k . Truck needed some work with the bagging system
Names_jeff Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Yeah Wes is a good friend to some of my team mates. I think our first show this year will be end of March or beginning of April. I know it wll be MECA & IASCA. Jeff...might have a new car to play with you trunk guys Looked at my text...April 14. And will have DB DRAG also Idk i think my trunk days might be over haha im either going for 2 18's walled or 4 15's. on about 5kish. BUT ill have to get the money together first. BTW what's this new car you speak of?
kbsmoker Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Come on now...I got 5k on 1 18 2013 Sonata Turbo www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Names_jeff Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 yeah yeah but cone area is king sonata turbo?! nice dude! what are the plans?
kbsmoker Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 No plans for audio really...getting it fully loaded..comes with a 10 speaker Infinity system. Don't know how well that is until tomorrow. If I don't like it...you know it will have some DC love still have the explorer www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Names_jeff Posted February 15, 2013 Report Posted February 15, 2013 Forsuree! Did you get the explorer back up and running? i remember you saying something about you had the system out of it?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.