LilRedHatch Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 I am obviously from another audio site. Whenever I write a issue with DC audio reps it is deleted and ignored. Good quality control not letting the issues be put out. My issue is with some reps yet it gets cleaned up very quickly with no reply. I called a few numbers listed on another audio forum. I talked to twonice gentlemen on the phone. The florida rep cody and another repdustin. Both were very helpful until the Fl rep heard dustins name. Iwas told that dustin was a lie and not a rep at all and even had somebad deals. I was shocked to hear these lies and dustin told me he was arep. After an email to Rusty I found out that both guys are good repsand either guy could take my order. both people quoted prices almostidenticle but cody just talked so bad about the other rep that i wassick of hearing about it all and ordered PSI subs. I dont like games andi hope both guys get it resolved. One person lied to me.
Miguels Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 i have gotten quotes from different reps and none have talked bad about the other my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
LilRedHatch Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 I wish my experance had been the same. It just messes up what should be a good buy.
Miguels Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 i have bought lots from Cody and never had issues with him. we just get the deal done and no one gets mentioned at all my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Noel989 Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 You choose who you want to deal with What's the problem? Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Cox Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 A little interested to see where this goes.... Kenwood Excelon x396AQ2200Fi Q 12XS D3400 XS XP30001/0 RADAFLEXStinger volt meter Mechman 240a alt
LilRedHatch Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 Cody was very pleasant on the phone and seemed like a good guy to work with until the dustin thing came up.
LilRedHatch Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 I am just putting my experance out there. no problem other than the problem a hand.
LilRedHatch Posted February 16, 2013 Author Report Posted February 16, 2013 A little interested to see where this goes.... probably get delete like others
Miguels Posted February 16, 2013 Report Posted February 16, 2013 i dont see what the point about posting a thread just to talk about someone.. obviously you want to make him look bad my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.