Jump to content

Loud fuzzy sound coming from speakers


Antonio Moore

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sounds like a bad radio station

Head unit pioneer (very old bought with car)

Amp is t600-4

Pioneer 6x9

And pioneer 6.5(waiting for t2 6.5 comps)

I replaced my old amp with t600-4

now I can here fuzz in the background, the music is much louder now but sounds bad with with all the fuzz it worked just fine before I changed the amp

Posted

if it came on with the amp change i would suspect the amp or the wirering

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

if it came on with the amp change i would suspect the amp or the wirering

Amps brand new, I did cut lose the speaker wires not sure if I wired it wrong or what, I had professional instal but tried to change amp myself

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...