Jump to content

Finally doing something right.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got done applying for financial aid for school, well going to hopefully transfer from online to an actual campus. If I do this I wont be going to the same school, but I'll be in the same major. Information Technology is my major. I'll hopefully be attending Webster University, which is only 4 miles from where I grew up. Now I've been trying to get back home for the past few years. I don't know why I didn't think of this before. I'm having a hard time staying focused on my online classes, so I figure a campus may help me stay more focused. Plus if I have a question it would probably be answered right away instead of waiting for a response online. Only downside to this is that I am required to live on campus the first two years, which most likely means a roommate. I've had bad experiences with roomies before, which is why I don't have one right now. Anyone ever live in a dorm like place before?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...