Jump to content

Boston acoustic pro 60se swap with t2?


Antonio Moore

Recommended Posts

Posted

So a buddy of mine owns an audio shop he offered selling me 2 sets of Boston acoustic pro 60se for the price of 1.

I already have t2 6.5 comps. Should I buy the set and get rid of the t2 comps? Just want others opinions sounds like a good deal

Posted

Then do it if your not a fan of the RF stuff. Depends on what you want for a set up i guess? Dont know much about the boston stuff, Running the T2 nows and love them.

Posted

Then do it if your not a fan of the RF stuff. Depends on what you want for a set up i guess? Dont know much about the boston stuff, Running the T2 nows and love them.

Ya I'm huge fan.. I feel like a trator just trying to save some cash. My t-600 is powerful wanted to get us of all of it and I will now

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 920 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...