Jump to content

Looking for some suggestions for Mids/Highs


Nates_Veloster

Recommended Posts

Posted

No 'budget' so to speak. Actually doing some other things first but found out I've got a big check and a big income tax coming so theres a chance that I can do my highs and mids.

I have a 2012 Veloster. Probably 2 tweets in front and 2 mids in front and 2 mids in back. Just looking for some suggestions of what I should be looking at. I am running a fi bl 12 for my sub.

natesbanner-3.jpg
Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanatic
Some people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.

Violet's Build:
Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)
(2) RF 200w circuit breaker
RF RCA's
VM-1
1/0 gauge welding lead
Big 3

Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)
7" touch screen HU (factory)
Diamond tweets

Mids (front) RF 6.5
Mids (rear) CVL64MBX
Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driver
Sky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 g
DB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals
2 - Fi BL 12's
Ported box tuned to 32
DC 175.4
DC 2k
D2700 and XP950 XS Batteries
Project DB connectors/step downs
DD-1

Posted

What kind of system do you want to build? SQ, SQL or SPL? Are you running a stock or after market HU? How many amps did you want to run? Lots to think about before answering your questions. think about what you want and then give more info please.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 826 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...