inm Posted February 18, 2013 Report Posted February 18, 2013 Hey guys, I have been thinking of doing this for a while, and I think I am finally ready to jump on it. I want to basically open a car audio reseller "business" mostly online based. Anyone who has done this, can you please let me know what all I need to do? If I don't have a physical store front, do I still need a business license? It will most likely be very low profit, but I just want to make sure. There would be a few local sales, but again, not in a physical store. It would be more of a "call me up and we can meet" kind of thing. I have a PayPal credit card reader, so I can accept CCs, as well as accept cash and directly from the buyer's paypal. I would be running an e-store front, powered by PayPal, which is already being made. So I guess my main question is what kind of steps do I need to take before I can really start advertising myself as a car audio "reseller" or whatever? Any help is appreciated. Thanks. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
WastedTalent Posted February 19, 2013 Report Posted February 19, 2013 I'm sure you would have to look into your state's regulations as any business does need a business license. Sales tax crap I'm sure. Just look up your state's regulations as far as that goes. Sheena = pedobear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.