I've had this build awhile before I joined the forum its in a 2002 silverado z71 .. Its a small setup for now since I have kids and its my only vehicle.. As of right now I have a pair of sundown sa-8v2's in a box tuned to 35hz on a hifonics brz1200.1d (soon AQ 1.2k) and 2 pairs of focal 6.5 .. This truck is a work in progress. I plan on changing it up again maybe lol

20130129_153958.jpg

20121009_124542.jpg

20121029_162718.jpg

Clean truck and the build looks clean as well. Keep up the build your kids will understand.

thanks .. this Christmas my wife asked my oldest son what to get me and he said " let's get him speakers!" I want to do the doors next

Awh shit. Im pretty sure i just fell in love with your truck. (minus the rims) i want some big thick tire's with a lift. What kind of battery/alternator are you running? And after you swapped the headlights how did you like them? and do you have your seatbelts attached to your box? XD

Awh shit. Im pretty sure i just fell in love with your truck. (minus the rims) i want some big thick tire's with a lift. What kind of battery/alternator are you running? And after you swapped the headlights how did you like them? and do you have your seatbelts attached to your box? XD

thanx lol I don't like the rims either but that's how I got it I'm planning on getting new ones .. The alternator I had rebuilt from 130a casing to a upgraded 220a by a friend for 60 bucks .. Its just temporary tho I'll be getting a mechman also. The battery is a duralast platinum AGM battery , im also planning to add a second battery up front but that one will be an xs power. These new headlights are real nice I love the look.. No the seatbelts are still in the stock locations I didn't do anything to them

Archived