Antonio Moore Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 I have a t600 4 pushing 2 components sets I turned on my car earlier today and I only had sound coming from rear and I could very faintly hear soubd coming from tweets front but not the 6.5 Amp setting is on hp 80 hz pass gain on 3 and punch ew at half I have an old crappy HU waiting for new my 80prs to come in maybe it's the problem? Comps are Boston acoustics prose 60
Antonio Moore Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 plug the rear rcas into the front to see if its the amp if sound comes through then check the rcas coming out the front channels. or hook them up at the hu to the rear ch. if that works also then its the radio if not its the rcas. if moving the rear ch rcas to fron on amp dooesnt work then its either the amp or componets Think my amp is bad I just checked and noticed gains for front were at 1 I had to turn up to 7 to hear front now I'm hearing a fuzzy sound like a bad radio station in tweets
Antonio Moore Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 ooo not good that sucks Guy at auto shop told me it should stop when I get new head unit guess I will have to wait and find out
Antonio Moore Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 Just noticed the grounding to my amp Isn clean
bcbrassard Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Glad it was something simple, nice amp to have died. What components your running?
Antonio Moore Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 Glad it was something simple, nice amp to have died. What components your running?Boston acoustic proseYa I still have warranty on the amp anyways next step was getting new 1 lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.