HAARP is some crazy shit. Amongst the documents leaked by Snowden, he leaked some documents explaining HAARP. Apparently it emits waves that play with our behavior. I forgot exactly what it did with our behavior, I'm mobile right now so I'm too lazy to search for it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

http://www.theburningplatform.com/?p=19774

I haven't read this entire thread so I don't know if its been stated already but the killing-off of Seal Team 6 is pretty interesting. They're all dying out of nowhere. Also the one explaining how Bin Laden has been dead for years, mainly because he had diabetes and would not have survived it for as long as he's "been alive." If I find the link I'll edit it into this post.

Let me know if that link works ^

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

There is also a documentary that talks about the fuel industry. Pretty fucking corrupt, as you could probably imagine. There have been people who have invented engines that get 500-1000 mpg. They would get offers from the fuel companies for millions to have the plans to the engines, and the plans would be destroyed, and the inventors would be found dead in the middle of the desert weeks later.

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

The 2 things i believe are true are aliens, and the illuminati.

Denver airport? Have you guys checked that one out. Go on yourube and watch the whole thing.

God i bet we all sound like a bunch of retards lol

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Nah I don't care what people think, its always good to question things and figure them out and not be a typical blind sheep of society. Although yes some conspiracy theories are...out there.

1996 GMC Sonoma
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

Conspiracy theories are fun to look into once in a while but in the grand scheme of things, they're pretty much useless. The reason they're useless is that their authors are always trying to gather up facts to prove that the government has murdered this person or those people or that it has colluded with big business over this thing or that.

Uh... no shit. We know the state murders people and we know that politicians collude with other sociopaths in the private sector to rob the poor and the middle class and the evidence is right in front of everyone's face every single day. So why bother with mysterious shit that can't be proven? Because these people don't actually want to find a problem they can do something about... that would require actually taking action. With conspiracies, they can lament the evil the state does without ever being in danger of actually trying to stop the evil of the state.

In the end, conspiracy theorists are like some demented prosecutor who has all the evidence in the world to convict a murderer but who chooses to go after the killer on some 25 year old parking tickets instead of prosecuting him for the crime he can actually prove.

The evidence of the corrupt and criminal nature of government does not have to be looked for in some mysterious event. All you have to do is open your eyes to the atrocities committed in the name of the state each and every day.

You have cops kidnapping and caging innocent people for walking around with the wrong sort of vegetation in their pockets. You have cops pepper spraying, beating and caging some 3000 occupy wall street protesters while not one single banker or politician has been brought up on so much as a misdemeanor charge in the biggest heist of the unborn's wealth the world has ever known. Thirty percent of Iraq's population of innocent men women and children have been murdered by western governments in the last decade and the killing is still going on. Peaceful American farmers have had their farms raided, their livelihoods destroyed and their person's kidnapped for the crime of selling natural, raw milk to other peaceful and willing individuals. American citizens have had their homes and businesses stolen from them and handed over to private developers so they can profit. The US dollar has been devalued to the point that retirement savings is a thing of the past... if you think you can save enough money to retire working a middle class job... think again because your savings is losing value day by day all the while the ruling class in this country is taking billions of those dollars for themselves.

Knowing all of those things, it seems rather silly to me that there are people rushing around wringing their hands over who shot a sociopathic politician fifty years ago...

/rant

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived