Anyone else get into reading up on some of the major ones? Ive been hooked lately on Walt Disney and the illuminati for the past couple days. I always heard stuff about it but this is the first time ive actually looked into any of it. Its interesting to me. Any other theory chases, readers, dis-believers?

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

As the title says THEORIES, if it was fact then there would be no need for theories then would there?

There is not one conspiracy factual story to pick from among all the topics you could possibly choose from, they make for great listening and reading but that is all it is though, fiction.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

As the title says THEORIES, if it was fact then there would be no need for theories then would there?

There is not one conspiracy factual story to pick from among all the topics you could possibly choose from, they make for great listening and reading but that is all it is though, fiction.

I like this

Now when someone talks about conspiracy I'll read this to them

I watched about 40 hours of youtube vids and read crap ton of interwebz sites on different things for 9/11. Its all a judgent call for the individual. Both side put in a lot of facts that are hard to argue. I guess its not hard to believe some considering that america is what it is today because of conspiracy and secret societies to break away from britain. If it was possible then its just as if not more possible now

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I like this

Now when someone talks about conspiracy I'll read this to them

Yes but all of them are based off of some sort of evidence to lead up to the theory at hand. Its not like theyre pulling the stuff out of thin air and spinning a wheel of names and blaming who it lands on. Im not arguing your statement im asking a rhetorical question

Truth is stranger than fiction.

I like watching the ancient aliens and other conspiracy programs to see what they all have to say on the subject, but at the end of the day nothing has been proven one way or another and often times your left asking more questions.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Sometimes I run to the shitter because I think Im about to explode, then I actually sit down and nothing comes out. Moral of the story.... some shit people say is a big lie just to get your attention.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Its opinions like these I really get frustrated with. You need to learn the definitions of theory. Mind you gravity is a theory, but I'm sure you still believe something is holding your feet on the ground ;)

The problem is that misinformation is the biggest weapon used to satisfy the masses. Just enough out there to doubt everything. 9/11 is a huge one. What I believe is nonessential as facts remain that cannot be answered...like the tower that was never hit...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived