I have not yet purchased the unit, but just familiarizing myself with the manual. In the manual it refers to a "Set" button. But on any of the pictures of the CC.1, all I see are Off, On, and Read. I am assuming that the Read button is Set?

Also seeing that the tracks on the CD only go up to 400hz, and it says go to http://damoreengineering.com/ to get more tracks, I have not been able to locate the tracks yet on that site. Would it be ok to create a _____hz tone in audacity and use that with the CC.1, or are the tracks on the CD different from those produced by audacity?

Just a bit curious, but are there only two modes on the CC.1, the standard one when it turns on, and then competition?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

The cc-1 comes with 2 cds. Disc A is from frequency 14 hz through 400 hz. Disc B is from 450 hz through 12.5 khz.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

competition mode is to gain match 2 amplifiers. For example if you have 2 amps and you have 1 sub that is dual voice coil then you can put one amp to each coil. You will need to gain match the gain on each amp you can do that with the cc-1.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Thanks for the info, didn't realize the CC.1 came with two CD's. But still trying to figure out if audacity would work for creating tones or not. And about that Set button, even though I am just assuming that the manual said Read instead.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.