What To Do

memphis_finest1

Ok so i went to big lots today and believe it or not they had door speakers , Now normally i wouldnt even think about buying any thing from there but i found these speaker that cost 15 bucks now the speakers are 50/100 w max my brother was like dont buy em but i was thinking get a rockford 800 x 4 or a 500 x4 and get like 6 pair of them so what do ya think will they blow or what ? Good idea bad idea or what need some input

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I already have 3 sets of rockford mids and highs this was just adding to what i already have

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I would just add more of what you have, or upgrade to something better all together

Well i have a 800 x4 how many MORE speakers can it handle or so i need ?

Ok so today i wnet and bought 2 sets of these speakers im going to put them on ebay and try to sell them , I do that from time to time if i see something that i think i can sell for more money ill cop it just to test out the ol Hustla skills :lol: so No these speaker wont be seeing the inside of my truck any time soon :)

Archived