Sundown Audio

Rockford Amps

loganberry

ok, so i need a amp to power my mids and highs, i will run either 2 sets of components (power series) either 5 1/4 or 6.5, havnt decided yet....i was looking at the 800.4 but here is my problem, i will also be running 2 dc lvl 2 10"s and i think the t1k will be to much power for them, i want my amps to both be rockford and both be the same type (punch, power, etc) so any suggestions, id like at least 100w rms for the mid high amp, and at least 900 rms for the sub amp, i was looking at the power series (black power....amps calm down.. :P) but idk!

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

wats the rms on the lvl 2s?? i like the t5002 it pushes out 1000 watts at one ohm and 800 at 2 ohms. for highs the 8004 is always good but better off with something a bit cheaper mybe the t4004

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

wats the rms on the lvl 2s?? i like the t5002 it pushes out 1000 watts at one ohm and 800 at 2 ohms. for highs the 8004 is always good but better off with something a bit cheaper mybe the t4004

the subs (combined) are 800 rms, 1200 peak....i was just looking at the power 600.4, that seems like that would push them nicely? and what power does the 600.2 push at 2 ohm?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

im just reading what my birthsheet says :P lol 600.2 should be at about 900 at 2 ohms with both channels combined and the 600.4 is good also

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

im just reading what my birthsheet says :P lol 600.2 should be at about 900 at 2 ohms with both channels combined and the 600.4 is good also

i thought u couldnt run a 2 channel mono at 1 ohm, the subs are dual 4 each...so i could wire them final at 1 ohm, or wire each to 2 ohm...what does the amp put out 2x2ohm, or should i just stick with the t1k, you think that would be to much power?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

how about one of those power 1000 amps?

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

naw it should be ok the t1k is such a great amp i love it :D and i unno i think your better off with a 2 channel but thats my opinion

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

CA feedback thread

naw it should be ok the t1k is such a great amp i love it :D and i unno i think your better off with a 2 channel but thats my opinion

i didnt see a 2 channel power tho (i wanna keep all amps the same) so ill just run them down to 1 ohm off the t1k

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

1 ohm youll be pushing anywhere from 1000-1600 and a power 2 channel well theres the t600-2 or the t 5002(grey ones) t8002(grey)

Edited by ribeiro953

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

CA feedback thread