Need Help..

jaelliott9

So i am running a Sony Xav-60bt hu and i have the stock bose system in there right now, i also have 2 kicker comp 15s wired to a kicker zx2500.1 and i am wanting to get another 2500.1 and 4 Dc Audio Level 3 12s and i need some good componets for the front and w/e in the back and i am looking got something thats gonna sound good and get loud on the stock bose amp for now untill i get alittle more money for a kicker 4 channel. im going for a sql. lol. but i would like some opinons.and i do have the tweets in the pillars so im gonna need a componet that has a removed tweet.. but im kinda new to the mids and highs. just need some opinions please.

After electrical some kind of Pro Audio speaker for your SPL system. lots to choose from after you get a budget plan together and figure out what kind of wattage your mids & highs amp running at. Lots of Planning buddy.

well ive got the stock alt with regular bat in front and xs power d3400 in the back so far and it does good. but i know what you mean. i have been tryin to figure it all out but its hard. i think the amp is gonna be like 800 or 1000 im hopin.

expect to spend like a grand just in electrical, if not more, to support over 5000 watts.

Archived