Your Van

David

how much louder did it get after you built the interior? is it still driveable they way its built now?

what kind of restrictions are there for building the interior, I have glanced at the Extreme rules briefly, alot of it didnt make sense and now rules are changing.

I really want to keep both front seats in the car, But I also have very high goals and Im wondering just how much of an affect the seats have on the loudness.

what was your loudest enclosure? sealed or ported? I am gonna start of with 2 RE MT 18's ported, but eventually I will have 6 15's and that enclosure will most likely be sealed as I dont have enough airspace to port it.

Building the interior is the most important part. anywhere from 10-20db. Only driveable on and off the trailer and through the lanes.

I havent looked at the rules lately either. Most important ones are to have a minimum of 30" from floor to roof and minimum of 12" from console to door panel.

If you want to be loud in extrme, the seats gotta go!

Sealed in a bandpass design is the loudest but takes tons of work and tuning. 2 18's ported will work good in your car.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Archived