Second Skin Audio

Port Location For A Wall

Names_jeff

Only problem i have with center port is if it is a 2 common wall port and it is deeper than the box, it has to split and then the port ratio gets real ugly. I think that can cause problems. Imagine something like a 24X5 port 24" long and the box is only 21" deep. then you have two ports in the back that are 24X2.5. Yuck

I have top port with my 2 18s, but i dont have room to stack subs and do drivers side port either.

you mean you can't stack 2 18's in a zx2? :P I'd be interested in trying 3 15's O.o

My port top demos good, meters good and roof has less flex than the standard box that was in before..

2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's

4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low

2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4

Rockford Pro Audio front stage

9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt

Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio

2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals

32d73d87-e373-4a49-8914-d25decfa6dcc_zps

I have top port with my 2 18s, but i dont have room to stack subs and do drivers side port either.

you mean you can't stack 2 18's in a zx2? :P I'd be interested in trying 3 15's O.o

haha, no. I dont think you can even stack two 15s over top of one another. I so wanted to do 4 15s but dont have enough space to do that. 3 15s should do really well. I thought of just trying 3 15s, but its hardly any more cone area than what i have now, plus these 6s are wangin'!!

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

haha, no. I dont think you can even stack two 15s over top of one another. I so wanted to do 4 15s but dont have enough space to do that. 3 15s should do really well. I thought of just trying 3 15s, but its hardly any more cone area than what i have now, plus these 6s are wangin'!!

2 18's should work too, but I would like to try center port with interchangeable ports

sorry to threadjack OP

Why not try port on bottom? I was just at Steve's today checking out the Honda which has the port on bottom and forgot how badass it looked. You don't see it too often

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived