˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Yeah, I bet hes spent nearly 10 g's on cable, fuses, heat shrink, crimp connectors alone. At least he is doing it right for the long haul. Maybe Ill win the lotto and can buy it from him so he can start his next project? :)

That picture of all that cable...I envy you sir.

I am honestly terrified to total up everything Ive spent on this build LOL

That's when things get depressing, I stopped adding up the money I've put into the truck once I went over 7 grand. Sad thing is the new suspension set up by the time I do tires with it I'm looking at 6 grand :(

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

Yeah, I bet hes spent nearly 10 g's on cable, fuses, heat shrink, crimp connectors alone. At least he is doing it right for the long haul. Maybe Ill win the lotto and can buy it from him so he can start his next project? :)

That's when things get depressing, I stopped adding up the money I've put into the truck once I went over 7 grand. Sad thing is the new suspension set up by the time I do tires with it I'm looking at 6 grand :(

Is it really going higher? Imo, it's stanced perfectly and the width/height is so spot on proportionate that you couldn't make it better. What's next, 42's and 385/24/85's? :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Is it really going higher? Imo, it's stanced perfectly and the width/height is so spot on proportionate that you couldn't make it better. What's next, 42's and 385/24/85's? :)

Unfortunately I've had some trouble with my current CV angles that limit my offroad capabilities. It is going to stay proportionate to what it is now, 12" full custom suspension powdercoated, coilovers all the bells and whistles, same wheels but 22x14 instead of 22x11 and 40s.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

I've got a possible idea for you, but I'll post it in your thread.

Back on topic, partially, I'm suprised Carbon's Civic log isn't full of butt sex like Adam's Civic log....yet :P

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I've got a possible idea for you, but I'll post it in your thread.

Back on topic, partially, I'm suprised Carbon's Civic log isn't full of butt sex like Adam's Civic log....yet :P

untitle.JPG

:lol:

looks like a 5k?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived