˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Looks like you got the tool to hack this, the deremel. Unless you can grab the head with a big F--in pair of vise grips you grind it til a tool you ahve will fit it, split it or just drill the top out then use a chisel to unscrew it or break it. You know, use a cut off wheel to cut a nice slot in the center, then insert chisel and hit it with a BFH. Or if you think you can unscrew it hold the chisel off to one side and angle it so a blow will turn it the correct way to unscrew it.

If we can get a better photo there maybe someone here with the correct key. I dont know if you come through i95 to Colonial Heights, but the Toy dealer off exit 58a has a big collection of keys and they just go through them til they find hte one that fits.

So here is that socket I bought to try to remove the wheel lock.

aturally it dosnt work :( Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1BA12863-6E4A-4347-B702-293C09A759B1-478

Hoss mentioned that I should put a coat of resin on the trunk floor so here goes nothing :)

8B0CA82A-429C-4725-A385-121155E02E76-478

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

Good stuff Cobb! I might have to check them out!

Also I found this:

http://my350z.com/forum/brakes-and-suspension-diy/484573-diy-how-to-remove-stripped-lugs-or-wheel-locks-without-a-key.html

For the record I thought I said I bought those gold lugs lol

youre still a fheg

Get to work on those tweets your selling me fheg ;)

lol i didnt test them out.. going out to eat was more important lol

let me go get them out my truck

Sounds good man :drinks:

If those are oem Honda lugs then how in the fuck do you or they not have a key???

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

If those are oem Honda lugs then how in the fuck do you or they not have a key???

The wheel locks are not OEM honda. only the lug nuts were, I went to honda and they showed me their master key set, None of them would match up. Thats how I found out they were aftermarket.

The previous owner must have installed them. I got the car used for a steal ;) No way in hell I would pay MSRP $30,000 for a fucking civic LOL

Shit I thought you were the single owner!?

I'm guessing no logo etched on the wheel lock either? That sucks haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Shit I thought you were the single owner!?

I'm guessing no logo etched on the wheel lock either? That sucks haha

Correct, 2nd owner.

I bought 1 new car many years ago, It got totaled. Never again will I buy a new car. Bought used ever since. I'll let someone else take that deprecation hit for me ;)

too lazy to read, did you try a gorilla lug nut key? I have the same ones, i think. They are the same setup. It may be those?

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

too lazy to read, did you try a gorilla lug nut key? I have the same ones, i think. They are the same setup. It may be those?

What up Katt, I bought the gator key, it did not have enough clearance to get on the lug.

Keep it pushin you got it lookin real nice! Also what is your impression on those dekas?

Well its too soon to tell, Obviously they will not have the discharge rate of XS Power but for the money I couldnt say no. :D

They have good resting voltage so I am pleased, I will check again tomorrow when I pull them off the charger.

Archived