˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Any guys in the MD area wanna help? lol

Where at in MD, Im prob close.....could give you some help/ideas, ill be starting a wall soon.

That would be great man! Im in Mt. Airy.

Where at in MD, Im prob close.....could give you some help/ideas, ill be starting a wall soon.

Damn! you are wayyyy up there! lol im down near Alexandria.

149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!

Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/

Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

sigpb.jpg

I have an angled back in my wall its not a 90 and mine it just fine. For the back I would just go up as high as you can to the back glass so you don't have that extra angle in there and it would make it easier to do. Get busy

Haha now that's funny.

Soon as I read the angled back bit I went looking for your build thread to grab a pic and say wait a minute...

Then saw you already replied :P

Doing work man. Looking good so far.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Yup lol I work the DMV daily so I get around a lot. If you wouldnt mind working on the wall with me, I could meet up with you in VA. :)

Yup lol I work the DMV daily so I get around a lot. If you wouldnt mind working on the wall with me, I could meet up with you in VA. :)

Yea i wouldnt mind, just have to find somewhere to work on it lol, i dont have anywhere......i do mine out back at work lol. I need to get a place with a garage!!

149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!

Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/

Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

sigpb.jpg

oh so fucking god damn basically mechman can make you a motherfucking 320amp alt for your 2008 but for my 2009 which is the exact mother fucking same, i can only get a 220. any higher and ill get belt slip they say? and when i asked them why can dc make a 270xp mechman said idk, you will get belt slip.

so far, all the alt companies are fucking retarded.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

oh so fucking god damn basically mechman can make you a motherfucking 320amp alt for your 2008 but for my 2009 which is the exact mother fucking same, i can only get a 220. any higher and ill get belt slip they say? and when i asked them why can dc make a 270xp mechman said idk, you will get belt slip.

so far, all the alt companies are fucking retarded.

They told me to go with 270a as well, I said fuck it and got the 320a Because it is near impossible to fit more than one alternator in our cars. I had serious belt slip. Went out and got a 1/2in smaller belt for 10 bucks. I can rev to 9K with no slippage at all now.

Archived