Hellbilly429 Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 Jon is the shit, I don't blame you for wanting to deal with him as much as possible, plus his products are top notch 2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress) NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors) Stinger FAST Rings Stock Electrical SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers Stock rear speakers MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm Box In Design Stage Stock RadioMy Build Log
Carbon Posted July 15, 2013 Author Report Posted July 15, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtJQPkmLEco&feature=youtu.be
RidingTooLow Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 I like this build. Bass is good, but I listen to a lot of rock/metal. I like feeling like a drum set is being played inside my ears. Not 10,000 watts of bass and components ran of the head unit. Lmfao. You know what people say about you at the red lights? "...all you hear is boom, boom, boom. Can't hear the words." Why all the hate on Carbons build? Why wouldn't you want to blast people 150 feet away with Lil Waynes lyrics? "Pussy ass nigga stop hatin! Lil Tunechi got that fire, and these hoes love me like Satan man!!!!!" Audio terrorist.
killallblue Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 40 psi in the rear Big things are in the works for the suspension but that's going to be slow even slower then the build lol
COLTON94 Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 Love that song lol, i cant stand systems that are over bassy. I love my bass but its nice to hear words to
b-eazy Posted July 15, 2013 Report Posted July 15, 2013 Nicce updates. ..love the baggs should help with weight fo sho. ;)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.