Carbon Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 Sweet thanks man! Ill have to look into that let us know how they work out ill definitly be picking some up if you like them They better work! I just dropped $110 on lug nuts and another $120 on a cool carbon fiber piece for the car
Rockford96 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 Pics of carbon fiber piece? I love me some carbon fiber and damn 110 i think i payed 40 and that killed me haha My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Carbon Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 Pics of carbon fiber piece? I love me some carbon fiber and damn 110 i think i payed 40 and that killed me haha The carbon fiber version though.
Airborne Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 how much torque can those sockets take? How many uses are there?
Carbon Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 how much torque can those sockets take? How many uses are there? Alot lol They are sold as impact sockets. Not sure about uses...mine have one purpose.. installing expensive lug nuts
FieroGrande Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 Damn dude love the build, this car is going to have plenty on money into it. More pics ftw
Carbon Posted July 19, 2013 Author Report Posted July 19, 2013 Damn dude love the build, this car is going to have plenty on money into it. More pics ftw Thank you man! Also...
killallblue Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Went to the wheel shop today to get a quote for powder coat and light rim rash they told us that powder coat is a bad idea they said paint is alot better so the damage will be 640 and turn around 2 weeks -.-
Chris Hammer Posted July 19, 2013 Report Posted July 19, 2013 Why is Powdercoat a bad idea? I really want to hear what reasoning they had? A good friend of mine owns a shop, has had his Subaru wheels done for at least 2 years now, he mobs the shit outta his car, takes it offroad and is breaking shit every week. The wheels still look great. I have the hubs done on my motocross bike, and they have been that way through over a year of racing every weekend, and a wheel even exploded...hubs look fine and they are a metallic blue, I did my rims too but when the wheel exploded I upgraded to soem nicer ones. Paint wouldn't last a full race.... just want to know reasoning on paint being better, also if you were in cali I could probably get your wheels powdercoated for you for a good price..any color you want. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.