scooter99 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 We're not Nick, I bet it's taking all of the fiber of his being to even talk to me. Nick the builder, when is this thing getting started back up again man. Lots of patiently waiting fans wanna see some work. Help us out man! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
killallblue Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Tomorrow the batts go in for the last time and the in making the speaker rings Saturday so the doors can be done and the trunk lid the plexi came in and it's good so we can start that baffle soon
Carbon Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 Tomorrow the batts go in for the last time and the in making the speaker rings Saturday so the doors can be done and the trunk lid the plexi came in and it's good so we can start that baffle soon Hoping for good weather.
scooter99 Posted July 25, 2013 Report Posted July 25, 2013 Tomorrow the batts go in for the last time and the in making the speaker rings Saturday so the doors can be done and the trunk lid the plexi came in and it's good so we can start that baffle soon Great! Well then, I look forward to lots of pics! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
Carbon Posted July 26, 2013 Author Report Posted July 26, 2013 Forgot to post a pic of the front camber bolts. Hope they fit. FYI Guys Corsport has terrible CS! Half my order was missing.
Cobb Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 Thats alright carbon, I like your build. I think black would work best on your brake parts. I sold some subs to a guy and zip tied the 2 facing reach other, wrapped in plastic and boxed. Post office lost the box, cut all the zip ties, stuck a finger through each sub and gave them to the other guy it was sent to in a post office bag stating it was damaged in transit. The guy was pissed, but he knew the post office doesnt like subs vs poor packing. 2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV 1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX
Leo1103 Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 We should start a pool' who will finish first carbon or trippi! 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Carbon Posted July 26, 2013 Author Report Posted July 26, 2013 We should start a pool' who will finish first carbon or trippi! Great idea man!!! Or you could just do a poll.
PaulPumpsBass Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 I'm hoping you get it finished before I come to Baltimore at the end of September - early October. I'd love a demo! 1994 Mazda RX7 with LS1 Swap and 2 - 10" Kicker L7's in Truck Boxes (because of extremely limited hatch space) 2003 GMC Yukon XL with 3 - 12" MTX 9500's and still has the third row seat (over 7.5 cu ft of enclosures behind third row) 1971 Chevrolet Nova with LS1 Swap (work in progress, most likely 4 - 12" Alpine Type R's as I already have them) 1961 Chevrolet Corvette Restomod with LS7 Swap (system upgrade will be one of the first things that I'll do) Solo Basshead For The Most Part, None Of My Close Friends Have A Passion For It, Nor The Money For It. If I'm Home And Free... Always Looking To Meet Up With A Fellow Enthusiast To Talk Shop Or Do Demos! Hard To Find Fellow Bassheads (Not Crack or Heroin Addicts, I Can Find Them Everywhere) In Baltimore / Mid-Atlantic / DMV areas.
Crandis16 Posted July 26, 2013 Report Posted July 26, 2013 enough chit chat, I demand pictarz eager to see how the camber looks on there, keep it up My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.