big dee Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 Omg man I can't wait to see this done! This is sick! I love the doors man. It's turning out very very clean .
bassfreake Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 I know a few companies make 3s 4s and 5.25s mids lol you could do some of them in the pillars... Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
killallblue Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 I know a few companies make 3s 4s and 5.25s mids lol you could do some of them in the pillars... stop trying to get pillars lol
scooter99 Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 Nick, Stop trying to delay the inevitable. You know you wanna hang some from the roof too! Don't deny it damn it! How was the weekend? <~~ Real question. Any progress? Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
killallblue Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 no i sat on my ass and watched tv with a cat and planed out my system
scooter99 Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 That's progress as far as I'm concerned! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
killallblue Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 Lol well today got the batts in and the wire ran to them and figured the amp rack out i didn't take pics to hot out only pic I got was of the hole in my pants and how small his car is to mine
Cobb Posted August 6, 2013 Report Posted August 6, 2013 Woooooo....... Nothing like a good hole in your pants. 2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV 1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.