MrSkippyJ Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 Do work!!! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
WillPwn4Food Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 GTA V > Real life. But on a side note, IT'S ABOUT GD TIME YOU DID SOMETHING. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
Carbon Posted October 2, 2013 Author Report Posted October 2, 2013 GTA V > Real life. But on a side note, IT'S ABOUT GD TIME YOU DID SOMETHING. Bet you were happy to see this in GTA5
WillPwn4Food Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 I don't have GTA V, sadly. So I have no idea what you are talking about. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
WillPwn4Food Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 I know. And I know I have lambo doors on my Taurus, but that doesn't make me stupid. So THANKS for thinking I wouldn't get that! Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
WillPwn4Food Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 Oh I know, Sir. Slaxalot. Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
Carbon Posted October 2, 2013 Author Report Posted October 2, 2013 Loaded up the speakers for the front doors. off to nicks tomorrow morning to resume building. Hoping to have them mounted back up and possibly playing.
WillPwn4Food Posted October 2, 2013 Report Posted October 2, 2013 Progress! Finally. Atta boy. Lol. Those look huge. Are they 8s? Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893 real men dont use fuses Neither do moronsSays the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.