˚Carbons Mugen Si Build log.˚

Lookin good. Thats one nice looking car, except for the brakes and wheel well. :) I painted all of mines black. The wheel well, shock, knuckle, hub and brake thingie. I use this paint for rusty metal. It went on clear and dried to a glossy black. Still black to this date, on a hybrid. :) I gotta post a photo......

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

Great shots man. Can't wait to see more. Doin' serious work.

Thank you man! :drinks:

Lookin good. Thats one nice looking car, except for the brakes and wheel well. :) I painted all of mines black. The wheel well, shock, knuckle, hub and brake thingie. I use this paint for rusty metal. It went on clear and dried to a glossy black. Still black to this date, on a hybrid. :) I gotta post a photo......

I'd like to see the photo for sure man!

Ive been looking into it. Beyond the rust for the cause, I honestly have no idea why my calipers are rusting. Both by Car and SUV sit outside.

My Car is an 08 and my SUV is and 05. the SUV has no rust at all in the calipers. They are both honda too...

Nope, But you should have that BH by the weekend...will be in the mail first thing in the morning..

Sounds good man! Thanks again!

Also I ordered the Bus bars. They will be here in 2 days :D so no terminals tomorrow sadly... Hoping to finish the battery box and the amp rack and start getting everything hooked up and fused.

Speaking of fuses!!! They will be here tomorrow as well :morepower1:

:bananaDance:

Just got another sponsorship from a local shop :D

Sounds badass man, I'm happy for you!

What are the perks of running with that shop?

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Sounds badass man, I'm happy for you!

What are the perks of running with that shop?

Thanks man! Basically I rock their decal on my car and get like 50% off equiptment.

Thanks man! Basically I rock their decal on my car and get like 50% off equiptment.

No problem! But that's great. I called my local shop today and was asking questions about being an installer, so hopefully I can do that instead of being sponsored.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Archived