ufwzydesigns Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 I had a dream last night that I bought a pair of smd earbuds for 79.99 woke up had to post it Ufwzy Designs
ufwzydesigns Posted February 22, 2013 Author Report Posted February 22, 2013 I think it would be a good idea lol don't know why I dream the dreams I do Ufwzy Designs
tdsa23 Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 That would be a good ideal if he could get AA to make them. XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
Chris Hammer Posted February 22, 2013 Report Posted February 22, 2013 They owuld have to do something truely different ot spark alot of interest. Not like the SKAR headphones...Im not hating but they make me thing of 10$ skullcandy's I use everyday. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
ufwzydesigns Posted February 23, 2013 Author Report Posted February 23, 2013 All I remember is the package said smd and I was listing to the cleanest sounding earbuds lol then my wife woke me for work and I tried to turn the music off and take the buds out lol Ufwzy Designs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.