Call Edge Products and talk to Aaron. If you guys have to deal with emissions..i've personally had bad luck with bully dog products passing opacity tests.

Toll Free

1.888.360.EDGE

(1.888.360.3343)

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

I'm not going to bash bully dog..as I know of the co-founders and he's a great guy...but let me just say this.

When I was racing...bully dog's products were not putting the power to the ground that others were.

Here's what I would do. Go to one of your local 4 wheel performance shops that sells different brands of performance boxes and take each one for a test drive. Normally, all of the performance shops have demo units sitting in the back. Make sure you get the one that you like the best.

Me...i'm die hard Edge Products. I have seen their products perform flawlessly and I have seen their products do what they claim to.

Also..and I couldn't be more serious about this...if you are serious about putting on any type of aftermarket performance parts...GET GAUGES. Put a boost and pyrometer gauge on your motor so that you know what the motor is doing. Most people don't realize how hot diesels burn and how easy it is over fuel them and burn something up. No Offense..but especially the duramax, as it has a lot of aluminum parts in it..and well aluminum and heat don't really work together very well.

Edited by str86diesel

I'm not going to bash bully dog..as I know of the co-founders and he's a great guy...but let me just say this.

When I was racing...bully dog's products were not putting the power to the ground that others were.

Here's what I would do. Go to one of your local 4 wheel performance shops that sells different brands of performance boxes and take each one for a test drive. Normally, all of the performance shops have demo units sitting in the back. Make sure you get the one that you like the best.

Me...i'm die hard Edge Products. I have seen their products perform flawlessly and I have seen their products do what they claim to.

Also..and I couldn't be more serious about this...if you are serious about putting on any type of aftermarket performance parts...GET GAUGES. Put a boost and pyrometer gauge on your motor so that you know what the motor is doing.Most people don't realize how hot diesels burn and how easy it is over fuel them and burn something up. No Offense..but especially the duramax, as it has a lot of aluminum parts in it..and well aluminum and heat don't really work together very well.

In hawaii they dont....on my island I dont even HAVE a 4wheeldrive store...I have to order from Honolulu or the mainland....

As for gauges I thought That BOTH EDGE AND BD have built in gauges with their systems..such as the Triple Outlook monitor and/or Juice with Attitude....Right??

Edited by smokeumtires
TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Some of the products due have built in monitoring and guages..where others don't. I'm just being general saying..make sure you have some type of guage to know when your pushing your truck to hard.

1450 is when you are in the danger zone for a diesel..and you'll be surprised at how fast you'll get there when your foot is on the throttle.