Need Home theater/Universal remotes/TV's?

Hey guy's so I just got the go ahead from my manager to give discounts on almost all the products we sell at my work for the next couple months. For those of you that don't know I work in the A/V section of a store in Ann Arbor, Michigan called Big George's. We carry high end home theater (Definitive Technology, Anthony Gallo, Denon, Pioneer, Sony and more) We also have TV's samsung, panasonic, and sony. So if anyone needs anything or even just wants to ask questions about a product just hit me up! I'll be more than happy to give discounts to all SMD members, and I'm not talking about 20 dollars off a 2000 dollar soundbar I'm talkin about ACTUAL discounts :D I'll also price match and and beat all prices from authorized dealers. We are authorized dealers for all our products also! Also if your in Michigan I am an authorized dealer for Control 4 home automation and we have our own in house certified installers. If you aren't familiar with control 4 I'd suggest you check it out :fing34:

Forgot to add we sell Sonos products too!

P.S. hope this doesn't break any vendor rules or anything if so just let me know mods.

Archived