Second Skin Audio

Might give kicker a try

TrunkMuzik

I personally have owned the squares and they are good subs. I think it would depend on what your goals are overall. Looking at the amp, you wouldnt be over powering the subs. I think that you will find relative to the price there are a lot good subs out there. After all is said it comes down to your preference. I have nothing bad to say about kicker because I have had quite a few systems with kicker on the low end. I am currently running a kx 1200.1 ( I've had it for 8 years now with no problems)

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Even though I ran Kicker, I say that going from JL to Kicker is a bad move, why not just go to a better brand like Fi, AA, etc
Upgrade, don't downgrade

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

also what vehicle, that might help narrow down enclosure type, and sub choices

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

I say sell that W7, and get a pair of Fi Q's :)
They won't sound bad on a single HD750, and it would be an upgrade

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived