Sonic Electronix

Where I am the police will write you a ticket so fast it will make your head spin. That's what killed it in my town. I've been into car audio since I was 14. I see no stopping it by any means. I watch for the po po needless to say. I live in Georgia, yes I am a bulldog that's what's up.

Where I am the police will write you a ticket so fast it will make your head spin. That's what killed it in my town. I've been into car audio since I was 14. I see no stopping it by any means. I watch for the po po needless to say. I live in Georgia, yes I am a bulldog that's what's up.

More towns are sure to come.. Because of all the dummies booming at 3am in a residential areas. I work overnights and

I see this all the time. Just a matter of time subs in car audio will be outlawed..

X

MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..

More towns are sure to come.. Because of all the dummies booming at 3am in a residential areas. I work overnights and

I see this all the time. Just a matter of time subs in car audio will be outlawed..

X

Really this happens with allot of great things that you can't do now because of that one idiot who decided to be stupid and therefore everyone else has to suffer the consequences of one persons stupidity.

In this case with car audio where I live that's not the big issue. The issue around me is those stupid crouch rockets late in the night or early AM going around and being cool in their fast and noisy death machines.

Chevelle%20Team%20Cover%20without%20RE%2

^Vehicle log to come soon for this.^

Archived