front wont left back wont hold air. help

The front wont lift. Wen I hit switch it sounds like air wats to release.. I re checked all wire its good all arrows pointing right way. I cant hear no air leaking. And the rear lifts nice but wen I come back its dropped or if I puull compressor line out tank the whole car drops. Shouldnt it stay up cuz there like check valves? Help

Sounds like you don't have check valves between the valves and tank which is why it drops when you pull the compressor line. Also, you have a leak somewhere and as your tank loses pressure the whole truck will drop because of not having check valves. As for your front not lifting, either you have the valves plumbed wrong or your lift valve is sticking closed and not letting air through to the bag or the dump valves could be stuck open causing the air to just dump like you're dropping the truck.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Sounds like you don't have check valves between the valves and tank which is why it drops when you pull the compressor line. Also, you have a leak somewhere and as your tank loses pressure the whole truck will drop because of not having check valves. As for your front not lifting, either you have the valves plumbed wrong or your lift valve is sticking closed and not letting air through to the bag or the dump valves could be stuck open causing the air to just dump like you're dropping the truck.

I bought different psi check valves. But they wernt on . But the built-in ones were on the ones that com attached from viair.. I re did the front it raises now but everything drops after awhile . I gotta put tjose check valves on ..or I have to check the dump side of valves incase there leaking alil.. ? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

soinds like sticky valves. i know if i leave my car aired up over night it will be slightly lower the next morning. im guessing due to temp changes

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

I bought different psi check valves. But they wernt on . But the built-in ones were on the ones that com attached from viair.. I re did the front it raises now but everything drops after awhile . I gotta put tjose check valves on ..or I have to check the dump side of valves incase there leaking alil.. ? Thanks

How long is a while? Im guessing either a valve sticking or you need to check all your fittings for leaks. Even a small leak that you cant hear will cause a vehicle to drop. Spray bottle with soap and water mix, start spraying everything down.

• 3 months later...

Yes you need check valves and you need to probly drain the tank an clean all your valves. I sticky valve will cause it to leak down too. If it has trash in it it won't seat an seal off.

Archived