stroupe79 Posted February 28, 2013 Report Posted February 28, 2013 I am going to guess you have some distortion from the camera mic, but alot of that is your mids/highs...do you have bass boost/loud or bass/treble settings on the deck turned up? if they are you want to turn off bass boost/loud... http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
ElCompaTiny Posted February 28, 2013 Author Report Posted February 28, 2013 I am going to guess you have some distortion from the camera mic, but alot of that is your mids/highs...do you have bass boost/loud or bass/treble settings on the deck turned up? if they are you want to turn off bass boost/loud... i still haven't properly setup the mic on my camera but the bass on my Headunit was half way/centered any thing higher would distort my speaker badly but then again its all stock speakers and everything
knowledge Posted February 28, 2013 Report Posted February 28, 2013 looks great man is that rug on the box or some sort of coat cant tell? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
ElCompaTiny Posted February 28, 2013 Author Report Posted February 28, 2013 looks great man is that rug on the box or some sort of coat cant tell? thanks man...Speaker carpet
T.A.G. Audio Posted March 1, 2013 Report Posted March 1, 2013 Looks good man. Congrats on the tunes. You will get influenced to do much more when on this forum. Can be a good and a bad thing I remember I started out with one type r 12 on 600 watts and thought I would never need any more. Good luck to you man! 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
ElCompaTiny Posted March 2, 2013 Author Report Posted March 2, 2013 Looks good man. Congrats on the tunes. You will get influenced to do much more when on this forum. Can be a good and a bad thing I remember I started out with one type r 12 on 600 watts and thought I would never need any more. Good luck to you man! Yup I hear You on that one I'm already trying to sell the kickers to buy Some Sundown E series 15's
T.A.G. Audio Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 That would be sweet for sure sundown has some quality products even with their cheaper lines 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.