Building a new computer

also, will a pci express 3.0 card work fine on a board that is only 2.0 capable? would it just not be quite as fast as if the board was 3.0 capable?

e:/ also, more opinions on if i should go single or dual card whilst running 2x 42" t.v.'s

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

board looks great I might have to look into getting one of those cuz the board I've got right now my dual GPU don't fit very well cuz the only 3 pci e slots are all side by side and since the GPUs take up 2 slots because they're so thick one of them has NO room to breath and is pressed up against the back wall of the case (my case has the mobo turned so all my plugs are on top instead of the back)... I say just make sure your case has enough slots to be able to use all those slots on your mobo... I don't know anything about pci e 3 since I built my computer like 3 years ago sorry lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Its AMD, so that might be an issue.

Why? AMD does x-fire GPUs just fine i had mine x-fired originally but i unplugged the x-fire so i could use both GPUs independently cuz i was running 4 monitors so i needed all the plugs

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

my friend told me he has heard a lot of absolutely horrid reviews on that mobo, so i'm considering an asrock board now. other possibilities are an MSI board or an ASUS board.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

I think my board is asus... I've heard good things about most gigabyte though... Unless things have changed in the last few years

My Build Log

Ah ok

My Build Log

I guess everyone has a bad apple occasionally

My Build Log

I just have had issues with AMD since the X2, they're cheaper for a reason.

Asus seems to be hit or miss lately, not sure why. I've had good luck with gigabytes, as long as they have solid caps.

I usually look at the chipset I want than narrow it down by MFG.

Archived