well the one on the left that you guys are now using? was always there. it's like you're "blueprint" of where you are in the site. notice, if you're reading this... "SMD Forum<General"... go to tunez and general will be replaced by that. So only real difference is "forum" on the right was replaced with "premium classified"

Sheena = pedobear

well the one on the left that you guys are now using? was always there. it's like you're "blueprint" of where you are in the site. notice, if you're reading this... "SMD Forum<General"... go to tunez and general will be replaced by that. So only real difference is "forum" on the right was replaced with "premium classified"

Now don't go making me any dumber now :(. I have seen it before just didn't know it was for actual navigation lol. I was scrolling to the top of the page when I hit it and went back to the forum lol. Morning sir.

I just set up my browser to take me straight to /board when I hit smd.

Edit: Nvm, realised I still don't know what they were on about :rofl:

Edited by Emmet

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

not sure how you set that up because what they were saying... if you click the big ass "SMD", the logo, the whatever you call it? goes to the homepage of the forum just like hitting the old forum tab. Lol. But yeah.

Sheena = pedobear

not sure how you set that up because what they were saying... if you click the big ass "SMD", the logo, the whatever you call it? goes to the homepage of the forum just like hitting the old forum tab. Lol. But yeah.

Yeah I thought they meant something completely different :P I get it now though, I just always used the big SMD in the top left to get to homepage.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Guest DC Power Kyle

We removed it cause we need room at the top for more tabs for the new things we're going to be coming out with... :P click that big SMD banner to go back to the forum index.